Today’s posting is adapted from an article written by my good friend, Janette…
March displays the tug-of-war between winter and spring. Yesterday was sunny, well above freezing. Today brings a light fluff of snow.
Walking my dog this morning I noticed she was not tugging at the leash to go faster, and I was not pulling her from distractions along the roadside.
She was walking in my sweet spot. We were in synch.
I wondered about my sweet spot with Jesus: Walking with Him…
* not pulling to do things my way;
* not distracted from His Way with little detours here and there;
* not making Jesus stop and wait while I expend strength needlessly.
That sweet spot with Jesus: A place where…
* there is no struggle, no tug-of-war;
* there are problems not yet tied to solutions, but still;
* there is joy.
Jesus is sufficient. I know He is going to see me through.
Oh, to be able to remain in this place.
I know that staying in Jesus’ sweet spot is only possible through effort on my part. That effort is the difference between
* finding Him and keeping Him;
* the wedding and the marriage.
May we all strive to walk in that sweet spot with Jesus.
Thanks again to our Guest Blogger, Janette
Don't miss a post!
Want the next post delivered right to your inbox? Just enter your email in the field below!